Currentely Project horizons is at chapter 54 I'd give it to 60 chapters until it finishes. But I will admit earlier chapters were defintely shorter than current chapters so maybe instead now the plot can get into it's strides now that the characters have been mostly developed. Also I hope project horizons doesn't end with a happy ending but something interesting that leaves us questioning everything. Like what if Blackjack never left the hospital that was going to treat her mind and everything from that point has been a dream?
I just hope the ending doesn't get rushed like the fallout: equestria's final chapters were.
god I made that comment in april feels so long ago. And it shows as my predictions of chapter 60 being the final chapter has fallen through. Now this has shown in recent chapters most notably through laucane's death. Now when I finished that chapter my first thought was "wow someone beat mass effect 3." because laucane's death was pretty much legion's death from ME3. Hell thinking back Laucane was pretty much legion from mass effect but I've should've seen that coming. However there can still be hope for project horizons and here is how:
1. We learn what project horizons is ahead of schedule (we learn about it before the final three chapters). Basically to make it's relevance mean something and not a pointless cop out. i.e. the weather controller thing from FO:E.
2. Either P-21 or Glory dies. Now this is the big thing. Obviously this needs to happen before the end but what we really need is something to ruin blackjack before the end. Furthermore in some chapters it seems to be hinted this might be the case that in the end one will be killed off. And I'm putting my money on Glory.
3. Something will happen to either scotch tape or boo. Now what this is, is uncertain but something will happen that changes either of them.
On the other hand their is the matter of how this will end. And since most of the story has been based off New Vegas here are four possible choices based off the game:
1. The House Always Wins: BJ teams up with dawn and goes into the core and gives up EC-0110
2. For the Republic: BJ teams up with the enclave and goes into the core to destroy whatever is there.
3. Render unto Caesar: BJ teams up with Lancer and the Lanius to take down all of hoofington.
4. Wild Card: BJ goes at it alone with help from all those she's helped and goes into the core to search and destroy and ultimately rule hoofington.
And there is two other options:
5. Blackjack during final fight gets shot and wakes up in fluttershy medical centre where she learns she has still been in a trance and never left.
6. Silent Hill: Blackjack gets abducted by aliens!!!! She is then dropped into the hell that is Silent Ponyville.
However it ends I just want to be left feeling satisfied. Similarly to how I felt after watching the final minute of breaking bad. Like that I was glad I stuck with it until the end.
I think it's quite funny how 1101=13 making it to ec-13
WOW So what you took from my comment was "Oh look he make a small number mistake. I better correct him because I'm such a big fan an everything and he'll appreciate me correcting him over the SMALLEST DETIAL in his whole comment."
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Also your stupid addition joke would've been funnier if you said:
EC-1101. 1+1+0+1 = 3, HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!
Haven't watched the last season of Breaking Bad so no spoilers please!
My ideal for PH would be if there were about 10 chapters after the chapter where Blackjack gets cybernetics and that's it. Like ten chapters of wrapping up loose ends and stopping/activating project horizons or whatever it does (probably something with the weather or clearing radiation as the name would suggest, though I could be wrong). I'm waiting for it to officially finish before I continue reading it, I left off at the hightower prison last and stopped reading since then.
I mean there is just so much unnecessary stuff in there. Rooms in mental institutions have less padding than this fic.
By any chance have you read the fic I'm writing? No pressure or anything, just asking. Personally I consider it inferior to PH and the original but I've been getting positive feedback about it and more feedback is always welcome.
depends give me a link. I do enjoy a good fic.
but yeah as long as project horizons doesn't end like fallout equestria I'll be fine.
but in the end I think Project Horizons will be something like: "a new horizon type thing." In a sense it will be something pointless like a brochure for some rental apartments. just something really anti climatic that makes everything pointless. So in a sense ending like a true fallout.
That would be a twist and interesting if it happened, but I don't think so(I would like for it to happen). It's been built up too much. It'll probably be some world disaster preventing thing that will make the original seem trivial. There would be a lot of angry fans out there if Blackjack doesn't end up saving the entire galaxy from the reapers or something(or some other Godly entities or their influences).
I showed my mom, and she's like 'what' then I realized that his is REALLY weird without context XD
Though one has to wonder, does P-21 really taste like blueberries?